Last modified: May 5, 2016
Access Wealth Management, Inc. (together with any of its affiliates, collectively, “Company” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.accesswm.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in e-mail and other electronic messages between you and the Website. It does not apply to information collected by: (i) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or (ii) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies); and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website and records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present the Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- as needed to provide the services you have requested;;to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a user name and password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential. You should not share your user name or password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.