Lead Service Advisor
Position: Full Time, Full Benefit
Location: Louisville, KY
About ACCESS Wealth Management
We are a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and related services for high net worth families. We specialize in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals by delivering high quality advice and guidance. This includes not only the financial markets but also extends to related family office services and real estate with our team having over 100 years of combined financial experience. Our focus is making sure our clients are in a position to achieve their financial goals while providing them with exceptional service along the way. For us, it’s all about our clients enjoying a Life Well Lived. Because in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
Everything we do is based upon our core values of independence, integrity, transparency, and objectivity. As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, we are fiduciaries, here to serve our clients.
About the Lead Service Advisor Position
The Lead Service Advisor will focus on providing high quality service to the families we work with. This position requires a strong focus on operational excellence and attention to detail. For established clients, the Lead Service Advisor will often serve as the most frequent point of contact.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Works well with teammates to ensure project objectives are established and successfully met
- Learns and effectively uses the firm’s various technology platforms
- Communicates findings to the team and leadership to ensure custom-tailored and high-quality service is consistently delivered
- Is committed to, takes leadership in and adds value to the team goals and objectives
- Possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Well organized, hardworking and detail oriented
- Eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative team-based environment
- Interest in the financial markets
If you are a high performer who values an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong team environment—we are excited to talk with you! Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.